webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/2008
BLOG DIED: N/A

current layout: science box
last updated: December 13,2009

blogviews
online


DISCLAIMER
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me(steffanie). copyrighted 2008 by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


web-MISSY



Name: Airen
Age: 16 *so sad to be this old T_T*
FAVE COLOR: GREEN

s:
PhotobucketSNSD(Girl's Generation)
Photobucket SUJU (Super Junior)
Photobucket procrastinating
Photobucket to go online (and gets really moody whenever she can't go online)
PhotobucketI love Kpop
Photobucket I ♥ anything cute!
Photobucket I ♥ anything KOREAN!i.e. culture, kpop, fashion and etc. don't get me wrong, i'm not a total K addict


dis-s:
PhotobucketCRAPPY INTERNET CONNECTION
Photobucketthings not happening as planned
Photobucketgetting pressured and stressed
PhotobucketASSWHOLES/BULLSHITS/CRAPS (sorry for my french)


don't forget...

So...
Photobucket

recent entries
Guess who's back?!
Unsay feeling na graduate nkas Highschool?haha! Fo...
formspring.me
formspring.me
formspring.me
WELCOMING A BRAND NEW YEAR!!
Back with new layout!
COUNTDOWN to GREAT ESCAPE DAY!
Come Friday, and don't end.
After years


wishlist
SLR/DSLR
laptop (apple if possible)
new digital camera(canon)
samsung phone
nintendo DS
trip to seoul, so korea
get my hair fixed
more blogviews and blogfriends
boots(ugg or any other boots)
newsneakers
hair to grow faster
a really really big teddy bear to hug>.<
fun last 4 months as a hs senior
green hair highlights
ipod

plugboard


social sites:

Plurk-greenatheart
Twitter-greenatheart_
Looklet-greenatheart
Tumblr-Greenatheart
DeviantArt-greenatheart
facebook-Airen Te



ShoutMix chat widget


jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Tuesday, September 7, 2010
from Intrams to KPop. DX @ 8:18 AM

INTRAMS! The first intrams as a college student. Nothing really special happened aside from me and 3 of my other friends had to share 2 chairs to be able to see what was going on in the field! I kept falling and my feet hurt after. BoA's songs in her latest album. You should really listen to it. Im gonna post links of some of the songs in BoA's new album here later in the post. Be sure to check it out. Its really awesome. Even though I couldnt understand a thing, but still...the melody, her voice...its so relaxing. Also, As One's single, Sonnet . (: Also gonna link you later.:D

I colored my nails with 10 different color in each nails. XD I took a pic of it using my phone but im not sure when I can upload it since the mem-card reader decided not to read for me.
-->VIDEO LINKS HERE<--
Boa's Hurricane Venus Album
1) GAME
6) Let Me

I know I said that Im gonna link to you SOME of the songs but I ended up linking all of the songs in her album.>.<>

As for As One's Sonnet here's a link. ^^
This is my type of music for sleeping and relaxing. A good BGM when you daydream about your crush/bias. HAHAHA.

I'll be tweaking my blog soon. So many things to change. >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




©copyrighted 2009 greenatheartonline.com